Whilst shopping online, we understand that you need to be sure all of your personal details are kept safe and secure. At Fleur of England we take the privacy of your personal data very seriously and we are committed to protecting personal data we process against loss, supporting your privacy rights and, at all times, complying with laws and regulations on data protection.
This privacy notice provides a summary of when we collect your personal data and what we do with it. It applies to data we collect by e-mail or phone, when you use our website, through social media and when you join our Inner Circle, sign up for our newsletter, when you create an account or participate in our competitions or events.
What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following types of personal data:
- Your name and email address, billing / delivery address, telephone number, and social media ID (if you log in by social media) along with details of orders you have placed and any feedback you have given or correspondence we have had with you.
- Details of how you access and use our website for example what you search for, how you navigate our website and how long you spend on it. Details of the device(s) and browser you use to access our website and your IP address, along with your username and password if you create an account.
- Your payment card details and bank account together with details of your purchases and the fulfilment of your orders (for example your order number, delivery status, currency and discounts); details of payments to and from you and details of other products and services you have obtained from us.
- How and when you prefer us to communicate with you including your preferences in receiving marketing from us and our partners.
- We collect some of this information using cookies. You can see our cookies policy below.
Why do we collect your data and what we do with it?
We use the data you share with us:
- To fulfil any order that you have placed on www.fleurofengland.com. This is necessary in order to perform our contract with you.
- To create and help you manage your Fleur of England account and to respond to your questions or requests. This is necessary in order to perform our contract with you and/or necessary for our legitimate interests.
- To show you products we think you’d like based on your shopping history with us and to send you newsletters on new products, trends, offers and promotions. This is necessary for our legitimate interests in developing our offering and keeping our products and services relevant to you.
- To remind you of things you might have left behind in your shopping basket and to constantly improve the shopping experience and services we provide for our customers. This is necessary for our legitimate interests in order to ensure create a positive user experience people that use our website.
- To send you any information on any changes we make to our terms and conditions or policies
- To show you adverts for our products we think you might be interested in on our website or on third party sites including social media sites.
Who do we share your data with?
We may share your personal data with third party service providers who help us to operate our website and fulfil your orders and deliver our products to you – e.g. credit reference agencies, couriers, IT support, our website host etc.
Your information may be transferred by Fleur of England to countries within the EEA for processing, storage, administration or any other use stated in this notice. The purposes and processing associated with any such transfer will comply with all applicable data protection regulations, including the UK Data Protection legislation, and we will take all steps necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice
How do we keep your personal information secure?
We care about your personal data and know that you trust us to keep it secure.
We are committed to protecting the confidentiality and security of the information that you provide to us and we put in place appropriate technical, physical and organisational security measures to protect against any unauthorised access or damage to, or disclosure or loss of, your information.
Within the team here at Fleur of England, we will only make your details available to personnel who require them to carry out their role. All of our customer service advisors are bound by confidentiality obligations as a requirement of working for us.
You should also be aware that communications over the internet, such as e-mails, are not secure unless they have been encrypted. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our Website (for example, for your account), you are responsible for keeping this password secure and confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
What are your rights in relation to your personal information?
Under data protection legislation you may have certain rights relating to your information that Fleur of England processes:
- The right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data;
- The right of access to your personal data (sometimes called a ‘subject access request’). Note that we may require you to verify your identity before providing you with access to your personal information
- The right to have your personal data corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right to ask for your personal data to be deleted (right of erasure)
- The right to restrict processing for example whilst we correct your data if it is inaccurate
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to our use of your personal data
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
If you would like to update, correct or access the personal data we hold about you or ask us to stop processing your personal data, you can do on your newsletter preferences. Or you can contact email@example.com if you would like to exercise any of your rights under data protection legislation
How long will we retain your personal information?
We will not retain your personal data for longer than we need to for the purposes it was provided and to meet our legal or tax obligations, this could be up to 7 years. If you want more detail of how long we hold your personal information or if you want to make amendments to it or stop using it, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Does our website contain links to third parties?
Our Website may contain links to other websites and social media sites operated by third parties. Please note that we have no control over how those third parties collect and use your personal data. Those third party sites may have their own privacy notices. You should always read the privacy notice of each website you visit carefully.
Do we collect information about children?
Our Website is not directed at, nor do we knowingly collect personal data from, people under the age of 13.If you are a child, please do not attempt to register with us or otherwise provide us with any personal data.
How can you make a Data Protection complaint?
If you are unhappy with the way in which your personal data has been processed please contact us at email@example.com.
If you remain dissatisfied then you have the right to apply directly to the Information Commissioner’s Office for a decision. The Information Commissioner can be contacted at:
Information Commissioner’s Office Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 5AF
Can we make changes to this Privacy Notice?
We may amend this privacy notice from time to time for example, to keep it up to date or to comply with legal requirements. You should regularly check this privacy notice for updates. If there will be any significant changes made to the use of your personal information in a manner different from that stated at the time of collection, we will notify you by posting a notice on our Website.
In using our website, you are consenting to the collection and use of this information by Fleur of England as set out in this privacy notice, and also acknowledge and agree that we shall not be held responsible for any unauthorized use, distribution, damage or destruction of personal data, except to the extent we are required to accept such responsibility under data protection legislation.
What are Cookies and how do we use them?
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer by a website containing information to help the website work, or improve your experience of the website.
Cookies are used on this shopping site to keep track of the contents of your shopping cart, to store delivery addresses if the address book is used and to store your details if you select the 'Remember Me' option. They are also used after you have logged on as part of that process.
Can Cookies be switched off?
In order to be able to offer you Klarna’s payment options, we will pass to Klarna certain aspects of your personal information, such as contact and order details, in order for Klarna to assess whether you qualify for their payment options and to tailor the payment options for you.