COMPETITION CLOSING DATE: 22/08/2019
To celebrate the launch of our new collection, Midnight, we invite you to join us in our annual creative writing competition. To enter, simply write a short story taking inspiration from our sultry new collection for your chance to win a £300 voucher. We will also be choosing three lucky runners up who will receive a 50% off voucher!
Email your entry to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line 'Creative Writing Competition' by midnight (GMT) 22nd August.
To get you started here is your first sentence...
"She shivered, pulling her robe tightly around her and moving closer to the dying embers of the fire. Her eyes flickered up to look at the clock hanging on the wall, every tiny movement of the second hand bringing her closer and closer to midnight ..."
Terms & Conditions
- Stories must be a maximum of 500 words.
- All entrants must sign up to our newsletter here (unless you are already a subscriber). You will be automatically added to our mailing list, but you can choose to unsubscribe at any time.
- The winner and runners up will be contacted on the email address that they use to enter. They have 48 hours to respond. After this time if we have not had a response then another winner will be chosen.
- The closing date is midnight (GMT) 22/08/2019. Any entries received after this date will not be counted.
- The winning entry will be published on our blog but you can choose to remain anonymous, just let us know in your entry email.
- We reserve the rights to publish any of the stories on social media or our website but you can remain anonymous if you prefer, just let us know in your email.