This summer may be very different to the summer we were expecting, but here at Fleur of England we're still celebrating the sun with a cocktail in hand. We're excited to introduce our summer promotion! The perfect chance to treat yourself or a loved one to some beautiful new lingerie or nightwear at 30% off.
If you'd like to play, the rules are below:
1) Search our website for 4 cocktail inspired letters. These will spell out your code word for 30% off.
2) Enter your code at the checkout for your discount to be applied.
Your first clue...
We've put together a couple of our favourite cocktail and mocktail recipes paired with our favourite summer collections. Cheers!
Marilyn - The Negroni
Timeless and seductive, we've paired our iconic Marilyn collection with a true cocktail classic, the negroni.
- 25ml Gin
- 25ml Sweet Vermouth
- 25ml Campari
- Slice of Orange
1) Pour the gin, vermouth and Campari into a mixing glass or jug with ice. Stir well until the outside of the glass feels cold.
2) Strain into a tumbler and add 1 large ice sphere or some fresh ice, and garnish with an orange slice, using a blood orange when in season.
Dahlia - Homemade Elderflower Cordial
When it comes to having a weekend tipple, there are often very few options for those not in the mood for alcohol. This delicious homemade cordial is just the thing for a summery drink without the alcohol.
Just like Dahlia, this cordial is sweet and sophisticated, using real elderflower for an authentic taste.
See the full recipe here.
- 25 elderflower heads
- 7 lemons (5 to infuse and 2 to juice)
- 2 limes
- 1.5 litre of water
- 800g of caster sugar
- In a large bowl, place the gently washed elderflower heads and sliced fruit, peeling the zest of 5 of the lemons for a more citrus flavour.
- Bring the water to the boil and gradually stir in the sugar. Simmer gently until all of the sugar has dissolved.
- Allow the water to cool before carefully pouring over the elderflower, lemons and limes. Cover your bowl with a cloth and leave to sit in a cool, dry place to infuse for 24 hours.
- After 24 hours, strain your mixture into a different bowl using a sieve of muslin cloth then add the juice of your remaining 2 lemons and stir through.
- Pour into sterilised bottles or freezer-proof containers. Seal tightly and store until ready to use.
Terms and Conditions
1.Search the website for 4 hidden letters that make a cocktail themed word.
2. Put these letters together to make your code word then enter the code word at the checkout for your 30% off discount.
3. The promotion begins 17/06/2020 and ends Midnight (GMT) 102/07/2020
5. The code word cannot be used in conjunction with any other code.